BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER
NFFF Associate members play an essential role in providing products and services to the fish frying industry and towards supporting our goal of maintaining fish and chips as the UK’s Number 1 takeaway meal.
By working together, we can help boost your business by putting your product and services in front of the 10,500 fish and chips shops in the UK.
There are many benefits to being an Associate Member
- An opportunity to send one company representative each year to attend an NFFF fish frying skills workshop day free of charge.
- Your company profile and logo listed in the Business Directory of the Fish Friers Review.
- Listing in the Associate Members Directory on the official NFFF website with click through to your website.
- A list of all attendees at three day training courses.
- An opportunity to place a board or poster relating to your company on a dedicated space in the NFFF Training Academy.
- An opportunity for companies to
offer start uppacks to NFFF Training Academy students.
- A discount on advertisements placed in the Fish Friers Review together with advertising opportunities.
- An annual meeting for Associate members attended by the Board of Director or its representatives at which marketing strategies can be discussed.
how to apply
If you think it would be beneficial to become an Associate Member there is simply an application form to fill out, with a cost involved. The application then goes through an approval process.
To proceed please complete the application form in full and return it to us, along with any additional information, references and payment (we do not process payments until after approval). The cost is £393.89 (plus VAT) for the first year of membership. This is discounted by 25% if renewed on or before the due date.
All applications for Associate membership are initially subject to approval by the NFFF Board of Directors.
Once your application has been approved you will be invited to supply your Company logo and profile for entry in our Associate Members directory in the Fish Friers Review and for the business directory on our website. We would also then be in a position to explore any promotions, membership deals or other affinity marketing ideas with you.
Associate membership of the NFFF provides a forum for those with a passion for our Trade to interchange ideas and to collectively raise standards throughout.
Tony Rogers, Chairman, VA Whitley & Co Ltd