Batter Preparation - Go with the flow!
Due to Covid 19, the NFFF is running a limited training schedule. For training enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will teach you the skills needed to obtain the best batter to coat your fish, fishcakes, and other battered products. The course will show you how to maintain the consistency from one shift to another.
What you will learn:
- Explain the need for producing a good batter.
- Show the equipment that is required to make a good batter.
- Show the different batter brands and types available – explain the brands.
- Explain the mixing process and how to store once mixed.
- Mix batter and show use of flow cup and consistency that is required.
- Batter fish and explain process.
Where you will learn:
- Zoom online live session
- 1-2 hours duration
Cost of this course:
- NFFF Members £60.00+VAT
- Non – NFFF Members £95.00+VAT