dedicated to the fish frying trade
Written by fish friers for fish friers - The Fish Friers Review is the original magazine for the trade. First published in 1925, it is the official journal of the NFFF and the only magazine dedicated to the fish frying trade.
The Fish Friers Review is now circulated 16 times a year to fish friers up and down the country and across the world. With 12 digital magazines published monthly together with 4 printed issues published every quarter, the Fish Friers Review is the only place for fish and chip news.
Packed full of the latest information, legislation and news and views that you and your business need to be aware of, the magazine features:
- Articles and features from leading industry figures.
- Dedicated pages for NFFF Membership, Training and the NFFF Quality Award
- Latest trade news.
- Special features on shops, products and equipment.
- Useful contact numbers.
- Members classified advertising section.
- Reports and news on the NFFF.
- Commodity reports.
- Special offers from NFFF Associate members and leading Industry suppliers.
Wanting to advertise? Look no further. For companies wanting to maximise publicity for their products, The Fish Friers Review is the perfect way to get your products to the fish frying trade. Please call 0113 230 7044 and ask for Rob.
WE NOW HAVE SOME FANTASTIC PACKAGE DEALS FOR 2020 ADVERTISERS!