Accompaniments – To boost the sales!
Due to Covid 19, the NFFF is running a limited training schedule. For training enquiries please email email@example.com
The course will teach you how to add accompaniments to your menu using very little effort but, gaining you lots of profit. Our experienced trainers will talk you through how adding small additions to our menu can help you achieve better profits and reviews from your customers. It’s the small things that make them happy! You will look at how to make the best mushy peas, tartare sauce, curry sauce and receive the recipes to enable you to replicate consistency every time.
What you will learn:
- Explain what ways additional accompaniment to your menu make for very little effort.
- Discuss the ingredients required.
- Shown how to make the accompaniments and key tips.
- Discuss how the additional profit can be achieved by you and your team.
Where you will learn:
- Zoom online live session.
- 1 - 2 hours duration
Cost of this course:
- NFFF Members £40.00+VAT
- Non – NFFF Members £65.00+VAT