Fishcakes & Accompaniments – To boost the sales!
Due to Covid 19, the NFFF is running a limited training schedule. For training enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will teach you how to add accompaniments to your menu using very little effort but, gaining you lots of profit. Our experienced trainers will talk you through how adding small additions to our menu can help you achieve better profits and reviews from your customers. It’s the small things that make them happy! You will look at how to make the best mushy peas, tartare sauce, curry sauce and receive the recipes to enable you to replicate consistency every time.
What you will learn:
- Explain what can be done with trimmings from fish that would otherwise be thrown away.
- Show and explain how to make use of potatoes that may not meet the chipping grade due to size.
- Explain and show how to make the fishcakes.
- Discuss frying temps and their importance frying fishcakes.
- Show the different coatings for the fishcakes.
- Fry products and show the different results achieved.
- Discuss the costs that fishcakes can be sold for and the profits that can be made
- Explain what ways additional accompaniment to your menu make for very little effort.
- Discuss the ingredients required.
- Shown how to make the accompaniments and key tips.
- Discuss how the additional profit can be achieved by you and your team.
Where you will learn:
- Zoom online live session.
- 1 - 2 hours duration
Cost of this course:
- NFFF Members £55.00+VAT
- Non – NFFF Members £70.00+VAT