Only 5 weeks until the Restaurant & Takeaway Innovation Expo!
Article Date: 2018-08-21
With just 5 weeks until the ultimate marketplace for restaurant and takeaway owners opens, our partners at the Restaurant & Takeaway Innovation Expo have given us an exclusive preview into their keynote speakers! And the best bit? It is completely free to hear this incredible line-up of industry experts speaking at the London ExCeL on the 25th– 26th September! Just register for a free ticket on their website: www.takeawayexpo.co.uk
The Restaurant & Takeaway Innovation Expo is THE event to discover everything you need to revolutionise your restaurant & takeaway business, find the hottest new innovations and transform the way you engage with your consumers! And this year the keynote speakers are truly game-changing!
Trust us, you don’t want to miss this.
Here’s just a taste of the level of expertise you will benefit from, and the challenging topics they will be exploring:
- Chris Fletcher, Retail Operations Director of Pieminister, will be exploring the real opportunity for smaller start-ups to find their place on the high street
- Graham Corfield, UK Managing Director of Just Eat, will look at how doing the right thing by ‘going green,’ can also save your business money and drive customer loyalty
- Lawrence Santangeli, Product Owner - Platform of KFC UK & Ireland, will be discussing the importance of digital platforms for delivery and loyalty programs
- Sarah Willingham, Just Eat^s advisor and former Dragons Den Star, will be speaking about the importance of knowledge when aiming for growth
- David Broom, IT Director of Prezzo, will be discussing the challenge of balancing digital vs traditional technology
- Jenny McPhee, Head of Branding of The Alchemist Bars & Restaurants, will be exploring their evolution from cocktail bar to premium brand
- Matt Snell, Managing Director of Gusto Restaurants, will be discussing how to deliver growth whilst remaining innovative and relevant in the Italian Casual Dining Sector
- Mark Lilley, Co-founder and CEO of Abokado, will be speaking about how they grew to be London’s leading healthy fast food brand
- Rachel Chatterton, Senior Innovation Manager of Starbucks will be speaking about why it^s so important to lead in coffee innovation
- And as if this wasn’t enough, Tom Sycamore, Operations Director of PizzaExpress UK & Ireland, will be speaking about what the future holds for one of the nation’s most loved restaurants brands!
- Plus much more!
So don't miss out- register for your FREEticketnow because Restaurant & Takeaway Innovation Expo is the only event dedicated to the innovationsdriving the growth of restaurants and takeaways across the globe!
We can't wait to see you there!