Fish Cakes – A firm favourite!
Due to Covid 19, the NFFF is running a limited training schedule. For training enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will teach you what to do with trimmings of fish that you think cannot be used. What to do with potatoes that may not meet the size grade for chipping. How you can make more money and profit out of your raw materials.
What you will learn:
- Explain what can be done with trimmings from fish that would otherwise be thrown away.
- Show and explain how to make use of potatoes that may not meet the chipping grade due to size.
- Explain and show how to make the fishcakes.
- Discuss frying temps and their importance frying fishcakes.
- Show the different coatings for the fishcakes.
- Fry products and show the different results achieved.
- Discuss the costs that fishcakes can be sold for and the profits that can be made.
Where you will learn:
- Zoom online live session.
- 1 - 2 hours duration
Cost of this course - desirable:
- NFFF Members £50.00+VAT
- Non – NFFF Members £65.00+VAT