Blanching – How to save time!
Due to Covid 19, the NFFF is running a limited training schedule. For training enquiries please email email@example.com
The course will teach you the art of blanching chips and how this blanching can be a vital time saver during your busy periods. Learn how to blanch and when it is recommended.
What you will learn:
- Explain the reasons why you would blanch.
- Show and explain equipment required for blanching.
- Explain the difference to chips being blanched and chips not blanched.
- Discuss frying temps and their importance when blanching.
- Fry products and show the difference between blanched and un-blanched chips.
- Discuss the time positives and negatives of blanching.
Where you will learn:
- Zoom online live session
- 1 - 2 hours duration
Cost of this course:
- NFFF Members £60.00+VAT
- Non – NFFF Members £95.00+VAT