BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER
NFFF Associate membership is a great way for companies with a bona fide interest in the fish frying trade to work with the NFFF. NFFF Associate members play an essential role in providing products and services to the fish frying industry and towards supporting our goal of maintaining fish and chips as the UK’s Number 1 takeaway meal.
There are many benefits to being an Associate member
- An opportunity to send one company representative each year to attend an NFFF fish frying skills workshop day free of charge.
- Your company profile and logo listed in the Business Directory of the Fish Friers Review.
- Listing in the Associate Members Directory on the official NFFF website with click through to your website.
- A list of all attendees at three day training courses.
- An opportunity to place a board or poster relating to your company on a dedicated space in the NFFF Training School.
- An opportunity for companies to offer start up packs to NFFF Training School students.
- A discount on advertisements placed in the Fish Friers Review together with advertising opportunities.
- An annual meeting for Associate members attended by the Board of Director or its representatives at which marketing
strategies can be discussed.
how to apply
If you think it would be beneficial to become an Associate Member there is simply an application form to fill out, with a cost involved. The application then goes through an approval process.
Once your application has been approved you will be invited to supply your Company logo and profile for entry in our Associate Members directory in the Fish Friers Review and for the business directory on our website. We would also then be in a position to explore any promotions, membership deals or other affinity marketing ideas with you. Click the link below to apply now
so many benefits to being an nfff member, friendly helpful people
Arron Cole, Saltys Fish and Chips