Prize Giveaway for 10 Years of The Bay
Article Date: 2016-08-04
The Bay Fish & Chips is celebrating 10 years in business as one of the leading ethical, sustainable and environmentally friendly businesses in Scotland.
To celebrate its milestone birthday, owner Calum Richardson is hosting a prize draw at The Bay on Thursday 11thAugust, The Bay’s official birthday, with 10 authentically Scottish prizes, each one representing a year in business.
Prizes include meals in Scotland’s most famous restaurants, hampers, festival tickets and activities for the family, locally sourced drinks and cook school vouchers.
Calum Richardson, Owner/Chef at The Bay Fish & Chips said:
"I’d like to say a huge thank you to my customers, locals and tourists alike, for their continued support since we first opened The Bay’s doors in 2006. It has been such an incredible journey and I wanted to use this as an opportunity to give something back to say thank you.
"The food and drink industry in Scotland has changed so much in the last 10 years and I feel immensely proud that I have contributed to paving the way for sustainable, ethical and positive fish and chips throughout Scotland and the rest of the UK. We’ve won dozens of awards, launched our first mobile kitchen, created our bespoke batter and collaborated with worldwide businesses – our business is truly going from strength to strength and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for The Bay. Roll on the next 10!”
Visit The Bay Fish & Chips on 11th August to be in with a chance of winning one of the following prizes:
- A bottle of Ogilvy Potato Vodka, Scotland’s first Potato Vodka. Its neutral essence makes it a great option for cocktails and a natural choice for the gluten-intolerant.http://ogilvyspirits.com
- Two tickets to the Taste the Wild Scran n’ Dram Dinner and Ceilidh in September. A food festival set in Mallaig showcasing the very best food and drink found along Scotland’s iconic ‘Road to the Isles’. http://www.westhighlandfoodfestival.com
- A duo of lemonades from Summerhouse Drinks. It’s produced in small batches on the family farm and is 100% natural with no artificial preservatives, colours or flavours. http://www.summerhousedrinks.com
- A fish box from Amity Fish Company. Quality seasonal fish boxes from Skipper’s Choice. Fresh, seasonal, sustainable and delivered to your door in 24 hours from dispatch. http://www.amityfish.co.uk
- Meal for four plus two bottles of wine at l’escargot blanc in Edinburgh. Expect a unique combination of impeccable French cuisine using the finest Scottish, seasonal larder. http://www.lescargotblanc.co.uk/#welcome
- Family days pass for two adults and two children to Stonehaven Heated Open Air Pool. A 4-star Visitor Attraction with lots of fun for the whole family. http://www.stonehavenopenairpool.co.uk
- A bottle of Oaked Highland Gin. A smooth oaky gin with juniper notes, hints of citrus accented by vanilla and subtle smokiness. http://www.strathearndistillery.com/our-gin/
- 5 x £100 food and drink hampers supplied by ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland. http://www.compass-group.co.uk/offshore.htm
- Two vouchers for the Taste of Morocco cookery masterclass on 4th September at Nick Nairn’s cook school in Aberdeen. https://www.nicknairncookschool.com
- The ‘Chef’s Celebration of the Seasons’ Tasting Menu with Matching Wine Flight for two at Tom Kitchin’s Michelin-starred restaurant The Kitchin in Edinburgh. Enjoy from Nature to Plate at its finest. http://thekitchin.com