Northern Ireland - Localised Restrictions Support Scheme
Article Date: 2020-10-22
From Monday 19 October 2020 you can apply online for the Localised Restrictions Support Scheme, the link is below:
Full details are on the nibusinessinfo website. The scheme is only open to businesses which have been required to close or have had business activities at their premises directly curtailed. If you operate from more than one eligible premises, you may apply for support in respect of each one but must make separate applications.
- The level of support that successful applicants will receive is based on the Total Net Annual Value (NAV) of the property from which the business operates:
- Lower rate: £1,600 for the initial two week period and £800 for each subsequent week that the restrictions apply for:
- a business that is the sole occupant operating from a property with an NAV of £15,000 or less,
- a business that is a joint occupant of a property with any NAV.
- Standard rate: £2,400 for the initial two week period and £1,200 for each subsequent week that the restrictions apply for - a business that is the sole occupant of a property with an NAV between £15,001 and £51,000.
- Higher rate: £3,200 for the initial two week period and £1,600 for each subsequent week that restrictions apply for – a business that is the sole occupant of a property with an NAV of £51,001 or more.
You can check the NAV of your business property using the following link