NEW COVID TRAINING COURSES FOR NFFF MEMBERS
Article Date: 2020-05-22
Level 2 Award in The Prevention and Control of Infection
The Award is a 12 week online course covering 3 units. The trainee will have a training consultant with them throughout to assist and to mark the work produced.
The course has been re-written to cover the Hospitality sector and is aimed to produce a standard that will satisfy consumers in the future.
Enrolments for this Award will begin from the 2nd week of June onwards.
This particular course has the possibility for government funding, subject to eligibility criteria. If you would like further details on this course and the funding criteria please do not hesitate to let me know at email@example.com
There is also another qualification available again aimed at NFFF members only in the first instance with Non- members being required to sign up as NFFF members if they want to do he qualification . The details are:
The Principles of Infection Control and Safe Working
The course adapts infection control and prevention measures used within healthcare settings for a more commercial setting to limit, control and prevent the spread of infection in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. This half-day course provides delegates with the knowledge to confidently follow infection prevention and control principles within the workforce, including how to keep themselves, the working environment and customers safe. Attendees will learn how to instil confidence in customers attending establishments by understanding the measures to keep themselves and others safe.
- Understanding the different types of pathogens, including an overview of how they start and spread (covers the COVID-19 virus)
- Understand how to keep yourself, colleagues and customers safe from the risk of infection
- Understand how to be able to confidently communicate with customers the precautionary measures being taken to keep them safe from infection
- Understand how to recognise the chain of infection and how to break it, including practical workplace changes to prevent the spread of infection
- Understand how to safely and correctly utilise various products and methods of infection limitation, control and prevention.
This online course will be delivered by expert tutors over 4 hours using a virtual classroom environment.
£25 + VAT per person. One complimentary place is available to businesses during COVID-19
If you would like to take the opportunity on offer please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org