JJ Foodservice partners with 2017 UK no.1 Chippy Kingfisher
Article Date: 2018-05-24
National wholesaler JJ Foodservice has partnered with the UK’s no.1 fish and chip shop 2017, Kingfisher Fish and Chips, to offer local businesses free samples during its national trade days.
Group General Manager at JJ Foodservice, Terry Larkin said, “We are delighted to be working with Craig Maw, his partner Nikki Mutton, and his Award-winning business to cook up a storm! We’re inviting all local businesses to sample free products, grab a deal and meet their local friendly team.”
JJ Foodservice will be showcasing a range of big brands as well as its high quality, private label products on the day. “Our team will be on standby to support your business needs,” he added. The events will be held at the following branches, from 10am-3pm.
Confirmed suppliers* include Innocent Drinks, Coca Cola, New York Bakery, Kerry Foods, Dart, Paragon, LavAzza Coffee and Pukka Pies.
Businesses can register for free here: www.jjfoodservice.com/opendays
*Suppliers may vary depending on the specific location.
- Enfield – Sunday 3rd June
- Dagenham – Sunday 10th June
- Sidcup – Sunday 17th June
- Bristol – Sunday 1st July
- Birmingham – Sunday 29th July
- Leicester – Sunday 5th August
- Newcastle – Sunday 12th August
- Doncaster – Sunday 2nd September
- Manchester – Sunday 9th September
- Leeds – Sunday 16th September