Fishermen’s Mission Christmas Photography competition
Article Date: 2016-02-25
The Fishermen’s Mission has teamed up with the Fishing News to launch a nationwide search for the perfect photograph for its 2016 Christmas card, offering you the chance to give your photography the recognition it deserves.
"The Fishermen’s Mission is delighted to be working with Fishing News to find our next Christmas card design for 2016,” said Chris Hirst from the Fishermen’s Mission. "This is the first year that we’ve opened this to the public, and we’re very excited to see the entries.”
Images should reflect the fishing industry; showing fishing ports, boats ashore or ats ea, equipment or people, keeping in the ind that the scene should be suitable as a Christmas card. Please also give a description of your photograph.
Send your enteries (up to four per person) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of 1 April, 2016. Images should be at least 1MB – see the rules below for more information on image requirements.
An experienced panel will judge the entries within two weeks of the closing date, and the Fishermen’s Mission will contact the winner within 21 days.
Conditions of entry
- The person enters the photograph must have taken the photograph him/herself
- We can only accept digital images – no postal entries can be sent in.
- You can enter a maximum of four photos. Make sure the file size of each is at least 1MB. Your email should not exceed 6.8MB otherwise it will not pass through the Fishermen’s Mission firewall.
- Name, address, email and telephone number must be provided with each entry.
- The closing date of the competition is Friday 1 April, 2016
- The Fishermen’s Mission reserves the right to use any entry in fundraising activities, including merchandising.