Customer Service Training - 12th September 2016
Article Date: 2016-08-19
The NFFF Training Academy will be working with Shopper Anonymous to deliver two, 1- day courses on improving customer service within your business.
The two dates for the upcoming courses are;
12th September 2016
14th November 2016
The courses will consist of two modules which are outlined below.
Delivering Memorable Customer Service
Our training will help you better understand and be able to deliver a consistently positive customer experience, which will improve the number of customers returning to your business and telling others about it. At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the critical nature of consistent positive customer experience in your business
- Know what customers want
- Be able to identify different types of customer and better interact with them
- Understand how body language and other forms of communication can have a significant impact on your customer’s experience
- Know how best to handle complaints
- Have learnt about the "5 Golden Rules” of customer service.
Helping People to Buy
Our training will help you understand how you can increase your average transaction value per customer.By the end of the course you will:
- Understand what stops us selling more
- Have defined the right time to help people to buy
- Understand which of your products will have the biggest impact on your average transaction value
- Have considered the language needed in your business when describing food/drink that will grow your average transaction value.
"My member of staff has attended other well-known customer service days and always comments about the quality of delivery and content of the Shoppers Anonymous course being far superior. My member of staff is often found quoting facts and figures that they learnt on the course to other members of staff and would highly recommend anyone who is serious about customer service to look no further than this well-structured and professionally delivered course.”
Darren Boothroyd, Fochabers Fish Bar
"Two of our team attended the customer service training course by Shoppers Anonymous in April this year, both found the course extremely helpful.
It was great for them to discuss the importance of good customer service, the impactit has on any business and look at and share new ideas.
Both team members really benefitted from going out to other business and ^walking the customers journey^, this gave them a fresh insight into really looking at what a customersees when approaching and entering our business, and the importance of welcoming each customer and ensuring they leave happy.
The course not only reinforced our own techniques but also gave them the confidence to apply newly learned techniques and share them with other team members so we feel the course has benefited our team and our business.”
Lesley Graves, Burton Road Chippy
12th September 2016
10:00am - 16:30pm
NFFF Training Academy, Leeds
Maximum 10 people per course
£145+VAT for NFFF Members
£175+VAT for non NFFF Members